EPC Training Program
The objective of the EPC Training (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) Program is to provide the necessary tools, resources, and experiences to entry level graduates. This experience aims to develop the appropriate skill set for their career path and build self-confidence to become the future leaders of the Company. Rotations include Field Engineering/Construction, Shop Fabrication, Project Estimating/Controls, QA/QC, and Home Office Engineering.
Training Program Goals
- Gain an understanding of the core competencies of each rotation while gaining broad exposure towards EPC Management.
- Learn Company processes and procedures currently in place and help identify shortfalls.
- Master prioritization and resource allocation at a project and organization level.
- Gain an understanding of proper Client relations.
- Gain an understanding of how to effectively get craft employees engaged in HSE and safe work practices.
- Build the trust and respect within all levels of the Company.
- Identify desired career path, and establish a plan to stay on track.
- Be prepared to mentor others in the EPC Training Program to promote Company growth.
Events, like H+M's Welding College, are provided as an opportunity for participants to learn new skills. A wide variety of ongoing training helps our employees in their day-to-day operations and enhances efficiency.
Click here to submit an application for the EPC Training Program.
5820 Center Street
Pasadena, Texas 77505
Craft Recruitment Office
1613 Center Street
Deer Park, Texas 77536
Houston Business Journal
Fast 100 Company
2014 - 2017