Now Hiring – EPC Project Managers
H+M Industrial EPC is currently looking for EPC Project Managers to join the company. Projects are our business. Come help us run our business. At H+M Industrial EPC, our core business revolves entirely around the project manager position. They are invaluable to the success of our company. This function is one of our most important ones, making project managers highly valued and trusted. Among everything that we can provide to clients, we know that our best assets are our employees. At H+M, we strive to build a long term relationship with employees by providing a supportive environment where they have room to grow and be a part of something big. At H+M, you are more than just a number.
H+M project managers are not just dealt a single piece of the project. Our PM’s are exposed to and responsible for every single part of the projects they are assigned to. Those in this role at H+M are in front of clients, in front of management, highly involved with company success, and supported from start to finish. Project managers at H+M do much more than run projects. Our PM’s are assigned accounts, not just projects. Not only are they responsible for the successful completion of the jobs but the maintenance of that client relationship as well. The goal is to keep the client coming back to us for more. We have found building strong, meaningful and honest relationships with these clients is the best way to do that. Good PM’s and successful projects are the best sales tools we have.
Who is H+M?
H+M Industrial EPC has been providing small capital project services to the oil, gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries along the Texas Gulf Coast for 25+ years. H+M engineering design, procurement and construction services are all in-house. This unified approach results in better deliverables for H+M customers. EPC jobs benefit from a unified flow of work, an increased price certainty, and up to 30% savings on startup time. Customers receive a better return on investment due to quicker project completion, reduced change orders, and minimized re-work.
Above all else, H+M recognizes that performing a job safely is just as important as meeting a deadline or producing quality work. For us, safety is a pre-requisite for providing Quality, Consistency and Value. We strive to take the safest route. We take it personal, and make it personal. H+M believes that a safe workplace leads to greater productivity and quality craftsmanship, which is why the H+M Industrial EPC management team constantly strives to find safer, more efficient ways to complete projects.
- The ability to take ownership of a project from conception through to completion
- Bid walks, proposal preparation and presentation
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the project.
- Overall responsibility for project scope, budget and schedule
- Projects may include design-build, design only or construction only
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to attain them.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects and scope of a project.
- Reviews project deliverables prepared by project team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on the project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Facilitates regular project team and client meeting effectively.
- Acknowledges and recognizes each team member’s contributions.
- Develops good relationships with clients to foster trust and repeat business
- Projects are small-medium sized, ranging from $50K - $50MM.
- Works with client to resolve problems.
- Work within company policy as outlined in the Employee Handbook as well as the Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Five to seven years of experience managing downstream projects.
- Customer facing professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be capable of running projects ranging in size from $50K - $15MM
- Must be familiar with the engineering design process and deliverables, as well as construction execution and problem solving.
- Must be proficient in design and construction details, such as piping materials, foundations, steel, equipment layout, and I&E.
- Must understand the interrelationship and coordination of work activities between design and construction on fast-track design-build jobs
- Familiarity with procurement is required.
- The ability to use Microsoft Project or Primavera is required.
- Estimating ability is a plus.
- Must understand basic project revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and be able to make decisions accordingly.
- Ability to work with others to achieve job goals
Top Skill Sets:
- MUST have 5-7 years of recent downstream project experience
- Project experience with small to medium size ($50k-$50MM)
- Customer facing presence with excellent communication skills
- Strong technical design and construction background
- Attention to detail
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]