Now Hiring – I&E Project Engineer
H+M is now looking for an I&E Project Engineer. This position will provide technical expertise for development, design and execution of instrument & electrical capital, expense and maintenance projects in a safe, profitable, timely and efficient manner. Must have open availability any time and day of the week. Normal work period is Monday-Friday dayshift.
Essential Skills (must possess the ability to)
May include but not limited to:
- Develop, design, perform cost estimation and prepare/submit “Authorization for Expenditures” (AFE’s) for capital and expense projects per refinery requirements.
- Prepare specifications and procure materials and equipment for timely and efficient execution of projects.
- Provide technical support to all refinery departments that will result in safe, efficient and cost effective installations.
- Supervise contract personnel for engineering, design and installation of capital, expense and maintenance projects.
- Perform cost tracking/status reporting for projects, including monthly accruals and CAPEX forecasts as assigned by Engineering Management.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within a defined budget and execution schedule.
- Prepare periodic reports and management reviews for assigned projects.
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines as established by the Refinery.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- A BS in engineering is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering and project management, preferably with at least 3 years exposure in a refinery/petrochemical-operating environment.
- Experience must be related to both instrument and electrical projects, including control system work.
- Supervisory skills are required, with the ability to communicate and interact with other disciplines.
- Proficient project coordination and management skill is a must.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.